Friday, June 27, 2008

Harness Up The Sled Dogs and Call us Eskimo!

I just got back from a great little visit home in Kentucky. BJ had called me midway through my trip with the news that we are going to Elmendorf AFB in Alaska come December of this year! We were a little shocked since it wasn't at all on our wish list, but the idea of it is really growing on us! We don't have official orders yet, but that is the plan as far as we know. So everybody save your $ for a trip to the great state of AK!

6 comments:

April said...

Wow that is going to be some move! I'm excited for you, It looks like such a beautiful place to live. Good luck getting ready to move soon.

Ande said...

Everyone seems to be going there. The Lutz's just got orders, of course they are headed to the base in Fairbanks. We get to stay here and enjoy the smoke for now. :) Maybe someday this summer we will have no smoke and some sun.

Karen said...

Wow that is so awesome!!! I'm very excited for you! Good luck with getting ready to move. =)

Shaina said...

Got your email! I'll send ya back one tonight. congrats on your orders! Hope you love it there.

Valerie said...

I am jealous you are going to be by Jennifer! I hope you enjoy it while you are there! You don't want to be in Europe right now. The Euro rate stinks!!

Teresa and Trey said...

Hi My friend! Sorry I didn't get to see you while you were home.
Alaska Huh? That will be truly an amazing adventure. I will have to let Trey know that Chance will soon become and eskimo.
Talk to you soon
Teresa