Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Addison!
















Addison celebrated her 2nd birthday on Friday, May 30th. It's hard to believe that I was just having her as BJ was beginning his Anesthesia program and that it's already been two years! She's such a little copy cat and will do and say anything her older brothers and sister do. She's VERY vocal and can be heard from miles away when she is upset. Her favorite thing to do is look at books and magazines and sing. She did get a water table for her birthday and it is slowly making it's way to the top of her list as well. Time flies! I no longer have a baby!

6 comments:

Karen said...

Hey Stacie! I saw your blog on Shaina's. How are you doing? It's been a long time. happy birthday to your sweet Addison! I no longer have a baby either! It's crazy how time flies by!!!

Jeremy said...

Happy birthday Addison. I can't wait for you to meet your new little cousin. You're going to be a great big cousin to help Mia learn the ropes.

April said...

hey stranger, How are you doing? I can't believe how big and cute your kiddo's have gotten, Colton is the biggest change to me I was expecting the same little round kid! I'm glad I found you thourgh Shaina's blog I've been woundering how you've been. This blog world is getting big guess I need to start one too. Take care!

Shaina said...

Wow. I can't believe I still haven't met her yet! We'll have to try this summer. Happy birthday!!

Karen said...

Glad you're hanging in there! Good luck to BJ as he finishes AFIT. Where are you at again? I totally forgot, sorry. You have a beautiful family too! Your kids have grown up so much. I just remember having savanah in nursury, and little colten as a baby. It's crazy! Anyways we are back in Utah again. Matt got a 5 year temporary medical discharge back last june. I can't believe it's been a year already. We are all doing great. I think that we are finally adjusting to everything. We just bought a home out in Magna Utah back in March. I love it! Well I'm so glad you wrote back. I look forward to reading your blog. =)

Ande said...

She is so cute!!! I saw your blog on Tracy's and thought I'd look. Wow your kids have grown. We are still at Travis, I think we'll just be staying here forever, but that's o.k., Xanen is in a great school and doing well. We are having our 4 baby in Oct. I am a little nervous, but excited. Check our our blog. :) Ande Burger