Monday, March 2, 2009

Picture Tag


Well, my wonderful sister-in law, Erika (love ya Erke!), has tagged me for this 6th folder, 6th picture thing, so being on the laptop, this is the one that I got. This is Addison on her first Christmas. The kids were so excited in opening their presents that Addison ended up with a massive pile of wrapping paper all around. A baby's dream! She had a hay day in that paper! I can't believe she's almost 3 years old now - she's still just as beautiful and just as high maintenance!

3 comments:

Karen said...

What a cutie! Love the picture! =)

Erika said...

Sooooooooooooooooooo cute! Love you Addison:)

Shaina said...

Love the picture. You are right about wrapping paper, It's often more fun than the present, for babies.

So what is your email address now? I need to talk to you.