Tuesday, January 20, 2009

We Made It!


Just a quick post to let everyone know that we have made it safe and sound to a very melted Alaska. Must be "global warming" (ha!ha!) It was a long flight and we have all been trying to adjust to the time difference. We've been "camping out" at our new house for the past few days, but we are having household goods delivered today so we will be in the midst of cardboard boxes and chaos for the next several days. We're bouncing off of someone else's wireless connection, so I'll try to post more when I can. Just thought I would post a picture of the view from our living room window - nice, huh?

5 comments:

Shaina said...

YWAH!!!! That's my excited Alaskian yell. So glad you made it and you are together. I know those annoying times of transition..hope it goes smoothly for you.
So which base/city are you at, anyway?

April said...

I'm glad you made it safely, and you have an amazing view out the window. Good luck in getting all your stuff and settling in.

Karen said...

Yea!!! I'm so glad you made it safe and sound. I love the view, so pretty! Good luck in settling in. =)

Jen Sue Wild said...

Wahoo you are here!!!!

I will be in town tomorrow maybe we can get together..

Give me a ring..

Bobby and Mikelle said...

It looks...warm.