Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of School

















We, at the Holmes Academy for the Gifted and Talented, finally kicked off our second homeschooling year yesterday. (I would have put up the pics last night but was totally exhausted!) We didn't have new lunch boxes or backpacks, but instead wore togas as we continued learning about the Romans. We're looking forward to a fun year of school. Colton had his first "official" day of school as well as he began preschool. It should be a challenge to try and juggle, 5th grade, 2nd grade, and preschool, not to mention Addison in the mix as well. Say a prayer for us!



4 comments:

Karen said...

I don't know how you do it!!! Homeschooling sounds so exhausting. =) Good for you for doing it though! Love the pictures, and the kids looked like they were having fun.

Ande said...

Looks like a fun hands on lesson. I don't know how you do it. Of course if I had to do it I would. There are certain places where I would fight to not live there because of the schools. Luckily Xanen is in a good one here. Have fun with the rest of the school week.

Shaina said...

So for lesson number 7, are you going to learn about beaches and tides and keeping strong friendships alive and well with a visit?

mamaduck said...

YOU ARE IN OHIO?! Of course I remember you, all those long hours at swimming, how could I forget! I can't believe you have been right here and now you are about to leave. WHat ward are you in? We have to get together!