Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Now that's something to pray about!


I couldn't resist posting this.... as Colton was saying his prayers tonight, he asked Heavenly Father to "please keep his bologna safe" I knew he really loved bologna, but thought it a little strange to include it in his prayers so I asked him, "Why did you pray to keep your bologna safe?" He said "well, that's what Daddy said in the family prayer - to please keep our bologna safe". What Daddy really said was to please keep our "belongings" safe. I guess bolongna is one of our belongings so it works, huh? :)

3 comments:

Bobby and Mikelle said...

Bologna is nothing to joke about. I'm glad you got around to putting a blog together. If you don't know, we have one: http://bobbyandmikelle.blogspot.com/

Halee said...

I guess with a little drawl, belongings can sound like bologna.

Hopefully you guys will end up in TX with us.

Shaina said...

Stacie!! So glad you have a family blog now! You should have told me!
The kids all look so cute and grown up. Addison looks a lot like Savannah.
Looking forward to hearing more about your amazing home school! Can I enroll?